Nature’s Home Remedies: Be Prepared with Proven First Response Solutions
Natural health experts Dr. Jay Paul Vanden Heuvel and Steven H. Horne present a comprehensive look at home remedies for emergency and first response situations and the herbs that make them possible.
Enjoy over three hours of professional video content, including 20 live demonstrations.
- Part 1
- Introduction and First Aid Supplies
- Capsicum and Antispasmodic Herbs
- Lobelia, Astringents, Absorbants, and Mucilants
- Stress, Shock, and Flower Power
- Infection Fighters and Immune Stimulants
- Expectorants, Tissue Healers, and Enzyme Spray
- Part 2
- Inflammation, The Lymphatic System, and Pain Relief
- Basic Approach to Injury and Intro to Treating Shock
- General Remedies; Bites, Stings, and Abrasions
- Bones, Burns, Bumps, and Bruises
- Cuts and Bleeding
- Hot, Cold, and Poisonous
- Slivers, Smashed Fingers, and Sprains
- Travel Tips
- Part 3
- Basic Approaches to Acute Illness
- Sweat Therapy, Colds, Gas, and Cramps
- Diarrhea, Earaches, and Ear Infections
- Fantastic Fevers and How to Break Them
- Food Poisoning, Chemical Poisoning, and Headaches
- Nosebleeds and Sore Throats
- Conclusion and First Aid Must-Haves
Nature’s Institute Insiders and Charter Members can access this course for free. If you bought one of these memberships before this course was released and can’t access it, let us know using the Contact Us button at the top of the web page and we’ll get you registered.
There are no reviews yet.